Larissa's TTL4 blah, blah, blog

Friday, June 16, 2006

ttl4d5

I've been writing a lot so I am going to take it easy tonight. I turned in my movie and though I don't think it's perfect, it seems to convey what I need it to. I do use Cormac for all sorts of silly things in my classroom. There's a picture of him wearing gigantic headphones with "No Headphones" on it that hangs on the door. I also have one with a speech bubble to tell where my class is when we've gone to the library or the comp. lab. I wonder if people need to know this in order to understand why I used him in the movie. My students will understand though (context) and I guess that's what matters.

I loved learning a little of what Acrobat can do though I thought the Sitebuilder was too basic. I realize now it was just to get us to create a class on there. I used the time to redo my class schedule for next year and then look at university classes for next year.

Okay, that's all for tonight. I managed to get all the cloth diapers washed and go to the grocery store. Though this class is a lot of work I haven't found it overwhelming at all. I like the challenge and I love the chance for lesson planning and professional development.

don't let the bed bugs bite!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home