Larissa's TTL4 blah, blah, blog

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Day two

Well, I feel like I have a decent grasp of the EU and EQ for this unit. I think that helping explain it to Lara, my peer partner, made what I needed to do a lot more clear. I just finished creating a comic for my unit in Comic Life. A comic about learning to understand satire? I think it works but I am a little bit over tired. My husband won't look at my comic unless I retitle it "Cormac the Great." humph!
This morning's session was a little disappointing, but not because of poor Todd who couldn't get the program to work properly. I'd love the see what cfx can do and be able to play with it later. I did find the overview of Final Cut Express pretty interesting and may need to invest in it later. I would just need to find the time to actually use it!
Okay, it's getting late and I have little of intelligence to say. I need to learn more about satire so I appear more intelligent as I continue to create my unit.

1 Comments:

At 12:50 AM, Blogger Mary Wegner said...

Great concept - to use humor-inspired technology to examine satire! Your students will love this! We will have another opportunity to explore the cf/x program in the fall; it fosters creativity so I'm sure you will love it :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home