Larissa's TTL4 blah, blah, blog

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

three!!!

Muy caliente! Just saw a little salsa dancing on So You Think You Can Dance. How do you write that sizzle noise? hmmm

Anyway, today went by really quickly. I loved working with Heather on the daily though the content will remain top secret until the morning. I do accept bribes of diet coke though. It's probably a little late for that. I should have floated the bribe to Pam when she got curious. I just want to say that this is the mostest funnest group of instructors ever.
I am proud of all the multitasking Heather and I did on our daily. We used four different programs to put it together. There was one strange glitch but I am guessing it stems from not powering off my computer very often. I'll keep you posted.

(when I write blogs I feel like the main character in Go Ask Alice and am tempted to make up lots of bad stuff)

I also forgot to eat and drink today (I was b u s y) then worked out with my new personal trainer. not very smart

So, I am easily distracted. For me, this class is beneficial because I actually have time to use the technology. I actually have time to sit and THINK about what I want students to learn and understand. We should go over those 6 ways of understanding in class though; I suppose we wil go over them in the Elluminate discussion. I'm looking forward to Eluminate because I managed to talk Mardell into paying for an Eluminate class offered by College Board about AP Language. They have Eluminate sessions archived on their site but I am looking forward to being an active participant.

As I reread this blog I realize I sound like an idiot. :) I should try to go to bed early. I will reflect on the day further in my dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home